August 1, 2018
Healthy Protein Popcorn Snack
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- 1 cup (23g) natural popcorn
- 1/3 cup natural honey
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 20g dried cranberries
- 1 scoop Musashi High Protein Powder – Chocolate
- Mix popcorn, Musashi High Protein powder and cranberries in a large bowl
- Using a heat proof bowl and a saucepan of water. Melt the coconut oil and honey together.
- Drizzle the honey mixture over the popcorn.
- Gently stir the popcorn mixture until combined and place into individual cupcake serves.
- Place into the fridge for 30-min and enjoy as a snack to fuel the body when required. They can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 –days.