The Way to Shred • 01/08/2018Vanilla Strawberry Protein Balls
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 15 min Serves: 15 Ingredients:
- 1 cup (approx. 6-7 whole) strawberries cut in half
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup white chia seeds
- 1 cup raw oats
- 1 scoops (13.5g) Musashi Shred & Burn Protein Powder – vanilla
- 1-2 cups additional shredded coconut to coat the balls
- Using a blender – blend the raw oats separately and leave to one side.
- Using a blender – blend the strawberries separately and leave to one side.
- Place the chia seeds, coconut, Musashi protein powder and oats into a bowl and mix together.
- Add the strawberries and combine.
- Make small balls with the mixture and then roll in coconut to coat.
- Place into the freezer for a maximum of 20-minutes to firm then either serve or place into the fridge and eat as a sweet treat.
|Energy||64Kcal / 268kJ|