August 1, 2018
Musashi Chocolate Protein Brownies
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- 400g sweet potato
- 400g spelt flour
- 2 eggs
- 30g Musashi Bulk Protein Powder – Chocolate
- 20g cocoa powder
- 1tsp baking powder
- 50g peanut butter – reduced salt and sugar
- 2 tsp malt syrup
- 50g cashew nuts
- 30g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 180c
- Boil sweet potato, mash and leave to cool.
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, Musashi Bulk Protein powder, cocoa powder, baking powder) together in a mixing bowl.
- Beat eggs and combine with malt syrup and mashed potato.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Chop the cashew nuts coarsely and mix the nuts and chocolate chips to the mixture, stir until fully combined.
- Place into baking tray and into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
|Energy||376Kcal / 1579kJ|
- NSWIS (3)
- Recipes (1)
- The Way to Bulk (38)
- The Way to Fuel (26)
- The Way to Recover (31)
- The Way to Shred (33)
- Uncategorised (12)
Products used by our athletes
MUSASHI SHRED & BURN Protein Powder
Rated 4.74 out of 5$64.99 – $111.99
MUSASHI PRE-WORKOUT 225G
Rated 4.59 out of 5$42.99
MUSASHI BULK PROTEIN Powder
Rated 4.33 out of 5$57.99 – $104.99
MUSASHI 100% WHEY Protein Powder
Rated 4.89 out of 5$67.99 – $111.99