August 1, 2018
Musashi Bulk Cookies
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 scoops Musashi Bulk Protein Powder – Chocolate flavour
- 3/4 tsp Baking powder,
- 2 handfuls of chocolate chips
- Mix dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl (almond meal, protein powder, baking powder).
- Mix honey, peanut butter and eggs together in a bowl until mixture is smooth.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add 2 handfuls of chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Roll the dough into small balls and place on a baking tray 3-4 cm apart.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 6-8 min on 170c.
- Allow cookies to cool and enjoy either warm or cold.