Vitaco Health (NZ) Ltd, (“Promoter”) is the promoter of this Musashi NZ Blues Gym Session Facebook Competition (“Competition“).
Competition Period: The Competition commences on Friday 19th May 2023 and closes on Friday 2nd June 2023 (Competition Period).
Eligibility to enter and win the Competition:
This Competition is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 or over.
The Competition excludes employees of the Promoter, related companies or person associated with Musashi Sports Nutrition.
Only one entry per person will be accepted to go into the prize draw.
The rules of the Competition are as follows:
- Entries can be made by commenting on the Musashi NZ Blues Competition Facebook post on the Musashi Nutrition NZ Facebook page. By entering, entrants accept the rules and conditions outlined below.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The prize (valued at $750) includes:
- 1x signed Blues 2023 jersey
- 1x one-hour of access to the Blues HQ gym for two people (32 Campbell Crescent, Epsom, Auckland)
- 2x Musashi 100% Whey Protein 900g Tub
- 2x Musashi 750mL Shaker
- 24x Musashi Deluxe Protein Bars
- 2x Musashi Intra Workout 350g
- 12x Musashi Energy Drinks
- 2x Musashi Sweat Towel
- The prize is non-transferable or exchangeable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize does not include any transport or travel costs to the Blues Gym HQ.
- The date for Blues HQ gym access will be mutually agreed between the Blues and the winner. The experience must be delivered by 31st July 2023.
- The prize winner will be determined by a random draw from all valid entries on Monday 5th June 2023 at 12pm. The winner will be announced via our Musashi Nutrition NZ Facebook page.
- The Promoter will contact the winner directly via direct message after the draw date. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter about the win within five working days, or the Promoter determines that the winner is not eligible to participate, then the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- There will be one prize draw for this Competition Period.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for technical failures or otherwise including any failure that is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms & conditions in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend this draw for legal or technical reasons without any liability. Any such alterations will be posted on the Musashi Nutrition NZ Facebook and on website as soon as reasonably possible.
- The winner must agree to the terms and conditions of using the Blues HQ Gym. A liability wavier is required to be signed before entering the Blues HQ premises.
- You consent to us using your name, photo and image for publicity and promotional purposes, including on our website and social media. You agree to provide images relating to the Competition on request for no additional compensation.
Disclaimer. No responsibility will be accepted for submissions that cannot be made or are not received.
This Competition is in no way associated with Meta Platforms, Inc.
Data Collection: By entering this Competition, you consent to your personal information being held and used by the Promoter for the purposes of this Competition and for future marketing purposes. You agree to receive emails from the Promoter containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
By entering the Competition entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.