August 1, 2018
Vanilla Strawberry Protein Balls
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- 1 cup (approx. 6-7 whole) strawberries cut in half
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup white chia seeds
- 1 cup raw oats
- 1 scoops (13.5g) Musashi Shred & Burn Protein Powder – vanilla
- 1-2 cups additional shredded coconut to coat the balls
- Using a blender – blend the raw oats separately and leave to one side.
- Using a blender – blend the strawberries separately and leave to one side.
- Place the chia seeds, coconut, Musashi protein powder and oats into a bowl and mix together.
- Add the strawberries and combine.
- Make small balls with the mixture and then roll in coconut to coat.
- Place into the freezer for a maximum of 20-minutes to firm then either serve or place into the fridge and eat as a sweet treat.
|Energy||64Kcal / 268kJ|
Is it ok to workout on an empty stomach?
The Way to Bulk, The Way to Shred
- NSWIS (3)
- Recipes (1)
- The Way to Bulk (38)
- The Way to Fuel (26)
- The Way to Recover (31)
- The Way to Shred (33)
- Uncategorised (12)
Products used by our athletes
MUSASHI SHRED & BURN Protein Powder
Rated 4.74 out of 5$64.99 – $111.99
MUSASHI PRE-WORKOUT 225G
Rated 4.59 out of 5$42.99
MUSASHI BULK PROTEIN Powder
Rated 4.33 out of 5$57.99 – $104.99
MUSASHI 100% WHEY Protein Powder
Rated 4.89 out of 5$67.99 – $111.99