Achieve your shredding goals with a range of products designed to support fat metabolism, energy production and healthy liver function. Shop the Musashi Shred range to deliver the key nutrients required for optimal body composition and lean muscle growth.
SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED TO
BUILD LEAN MUSCLE
SUPPORT FAT METABOLISM
SUPPORT ENERGY PRODUCTION
SUPPORT HEALTHY LIVER FUNCTION
Musashi sports nutrition supplements undergo a meticulous development process based on decades of experience, starting with comprehensive research to determine effective formulations. Once a product is formulated and optimised, it is produced in controlled facilities to ensure quality and consistency. Finally, before reaching the athletes, supplements are certified by organisations like Informed Sport to guarantee it's free of banned substances.
Laboratory and product development experts meticulously research and test ingredients for world-class product quality, taste and efficacy.
State-of-the-art facilities ensure precise, consistent, and high-quality production of sports nutrition supplements.
Seal of approval: Rigorous testing guarantees our supplements are free from banned substances, ensuring athletes' safety and compliance.
At Musashi, we firmly believe in creating science-backed supplements. We understand that you rely on our products to enhance your performance and overall well-being. That's why we prioritise rigorous scientific research to formulate our products, ensuring precise ingredients, dosages, and formulations that have been proven to deliver results. By choosing Musashi, you can trust that we are committed to your health and success.
Green Tea Extract
SHRED, SHRED, SHRED
The SHRED system targets fat loss while preserving lean muscle mass. Biochemically, it promotes a state of caloric deficit, enhancing lipid metabolism to use stored fats as a primary energy source, while ensuring that muscle protein breakdown is minimized.
THE SCIENCE OF SHREDDING
Shredding refers to the process of reducing stored body fat and, involves several key factors but is invariably dependent on a calorie deficit, which occurs when a person consumes less calories than they expend. The impacts of a calorie deficit can by amplified by specific ingredients and assisted by practices:
- Balanced Diet – comprising a variety of food groups that include lean protein, complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, and a variety of fruit and veg
- Regular Meals and Snacking – eating regularly instead of fewer, larger meals can stabilise blood sugar, prevent overeating and maintain a consistent metabolism
- Exercise – a combination of strength training and cardiovascular exercise helps burn calories, boost metabolism, and preserve lean muscle mass
- Sleep – proper rest plays a significant role in regulating hormones that control appetite and metabolism
- Hydration – liquids essential for regular body function and can minimise empty hunger symptoms
- Supplementation – thermogenic and fat metabolising supplements have a considerable impact on energy levels, metabolism, and liver function
Musashi’s Shred range consists of several products
that contain nutrients and ingredients that promote fat metabolism and
- Opens in a new window.