The Way to Recover • 01/08/2018Musashi Recovery Muesli Bar
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 15 min Serves: 12 Ingredients:
- 1 cup raw oats
- 1 cup rice bubbles
- Musashi Vanilla High Protein Powder
- 30g mixed seeds
- 30g sultanas
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 40g cashew nuts
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup organic malt syrup
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Place all dry ingredients (oats, rice bubbles, Musashi Protein Powder, seeds, sultanas, shredded coconut and cashew nuts) into a large mixing bowl.
- Using a separate heat proof bowl melt the malt syrup, peanut butter and coconut oil together over a pan of boiling water.
- Once melted gently mix the melted mixture through the dry mixture until fully combined.
- Place the mixture evenly across a baking tray and level.
- Place into the fridge for 30-minutes to set.
- Cut into desired serving sizes.