- We will use every effort to get your order to you as quickly as possible at the Shipping rates shown when you click on the shopping cart and as follows (which are subject to change):
Australia Shipping Rates
- $9.90 flat rate shipping for orders in Australia.
- You must pay for all online purchases at the time of online checkout prior to order confirmation in accordance with one of the payment methods offered on the Website. We offer the following payment methods:
- Paypal (Visa, Mastercard)
- PayPal allows you to make secure purchases without revealing your credit card number or financial information. Not only does PayPal help keep this information private, but it also guarantees 100% protection against unauthorized payments sent from your account. PayPal terms and conditions apply to your purchase: https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_AU
- Credit Card via eway® (Visa, Mastercard and AmEx). Eway terms and conditions apply to your purchase: https://www.eway.com.au/docs/eWAY-Terms-and-Conditions-AU.pdf
Reliable Delivery Service
- We use Australia Post and Star Track to ship to all Australian customers. We may use an alternative courier company if deemed necessary.
- We endeavour to ensure all orders received by 1:00pm (EST) are despatched same day.
- We endeavour to ensure all other orders are despatched next business day.
Tracking your delivery
- Once despatched, the courier company will notify you via email and/or SMS and provide consignment tracking information.
- Progress of your delivery can be tracked via the courier’s website.
Time of delivery
- All orders are despatched from Derrimut, Victoria, AUS.
- You will be notified via email and/or SMS once your Products have been dispatched.
- Please check your provided courier consignment tracking for consignment updates and estimated delivery times.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you require any assistance with courier tracking, delays, or other delivery issues.
- We do not accept liability for delays in delivering Products which is beyond our reasonable control (for example, but not limited to, if stock is unavailable, there are issues with our delivery providers or if there is an adverse weather event).
Place of delivery
- Products will be delivered to the address you provide in your order.
- You must ensure that either someone is present to accept delivery or there is somewhere accessible, secure and safe to leave your order.
- Our couriers require a signature to leave your delivery, so someone needs to be at the delivery address to accept and sign for delivery so you may wish to consider providing us with your work address for delivery if you won’t be home during business hours. Alternatively, you can change your delivery status to “no signature required” in both the delivery comments field when placing an order, or with the Australia Post consignment tracking page.
- Deliveries are made Monday-Friday. Our couriers do not make weekend deliveries.
Warranties and liability
- All Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund if the Products are faulty.
- All other warranties and representations are excluded, except those which are non-excludable in law, including the Australian Consumer Law.
- To assist us in resolving any problems you may experience, please inspect the Products upon delivery and report any shortage, discrepancy, defect, wrong specification or similar problem to us as soon as you become aware of it – see Refunds & Returns below for further information.
Cancellation by Vitaco
- We may cancel any order (in full or part) where:
- you are in breach of your payment obligations;
- we reasonably suspect that you are purchasing Products for the purposes of resale or resupply and that has not been agreed to by us;
- we become aware after order confirmation that the Products are out of stock;
- there has been a genuine pricing or Product description error;
- where Products are subject to a product withdrawal or recall;
- where the transaction is suspected of being the subject of credit card or payment-related fraud. We will refund any amount already paid in respect of any cancelled order. In the case of part cancellation of an order, a refund will be provided on the amount paid that relates to the cancelled portion of the order.
Cancellation by customer
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your order is correct before finalising and making payment.
- You may be able to cancel an order if you advise us prior to your order being picked/shipped. To enquire about cancelling an order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We cannot be held liable if we are unable to complete your cancellation request after payment has been made and order released.
Refunds & Returns
- All product or delivery complaints, replacement or return requests and other claims should be emailed to email@example.com.
- For general enquiries call:
(AU) 1300 360 077
(NZ) 0800 268 872
- We will request the following information to assist us with the assessment of any product or order claim:
- Order number
- Best customer contact details
- Product – Full name / size
- Product – Batch number
- Product – Expiry date
- Issue/complaint description
- Photo of stock
Failure to provide any of this information may result in us declining your claim.
- We do not accept replacement requests or returns if you change your mind once you have purchased a Product.
- All Product claims or other replacement or refund requests must be reported within two days of delivery. Your email should include the relevant order or invoice number.
- Any Products which have a best before date by which they must be used, which are not deemed short dated at date of despatch by us, will not be accepted back for credit or exchange for reasoning of short dating.
- You may not return Products without the authorisation of a Customer Service Representative. All claims are subject to investigation by appropriate persons before approval may be provided. If authorisation is given, Products returned must be received unopened, in new and unused condition with undamaged packaging, and be returned as soon as possible. Please be careful when inspecting your Products.
- We will inspect all Products returned to us. If you are entitled to a refund then we will refund the price of your item (including the cost of delivery). Returns are usually processed within 7 working days of receipt of a cancelled order, and at the latest within 30 days of receipt. We will refund the original credit card/ PayPal account used to purchase the item.