August 1, 2018
Healthy Protein Popcorn Snack
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- 1 cup (23g) natural popcorn
- 1/3 cup natural honey
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 20g dried cranberries
- 1 scoop Musashi High Protein Powder – Chocolate
- Mix popcorn, Musashi High Protein powder and cranberries in a large bowl
- Using a heat proof bowl and a saucepan of water. Melt the coconut oil and honey together.
- Drizzle the honey mixture over the popcorn.
- Gently stir the popcorn mixture until combined and place into individual cupcake serves.
- Place into the fridge for 30-min and enjoy as a snack to fuel the body when required. They can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 –days.
How much rest between sets?
The Way to Fuel, The Way to Recover
- NSWIS (3)
- Recipes (1)
- The Way to Bulk (38)
- The Way to Fuel (26)
- The Way to Recover (31)
- The Way to Shred (33)
- Uncategorised (12)
Products used by our athletes
MUSASHI SHRED & BURN Protein Powder
Rated 4.74 out of 5$64.99 – $111.99
MUSASHI PRE-WORKOUT 225G
Rated 4.59 out of 5$42.99
MUSASHI BULK PROTEIN Powder
Rated 4.33 out of 5$57.99 – $104.99
MUSASHI 100% WHEY Protein Powder
Rated 4.89 out of 5$67.99 – $111.99