August 1, 2018
Musashi Chocolate Protein Bark
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- 200g dark cooking chocolate
- 1 scoop (15g) Musashi 100% Whey Protein Powder – Chocolate
- 1tsp natural honey
- 1tsp white chia seeds
- 2 handfuls of trail mix with cranberries, coconut and mixed seeds (i.e. superfood mix)
- Melt dark chocolate in a heat proof bowl in the microwave for approximately 2 ½ – 3 minutes.
- Add Musashi 100% Whey to the melted chocolate.
- Add honey to the chocolate mix.
- Pour the mixture onto a cookie tray or dish lined with baking paper and smooth with a spoon.
- Sprinkle mixed dried fruit and nuts over the top.
- Sprinkle chia seeds over the top.
- Place into the fridge for 2-hours or until firm.
- Break into pieces and serve as a snack or store in the fridge for up to 4-days.
|Energy||97Kcal / 408kJ|
What to look for in a protein powder
The Way to Bulk, The Way to Recover
- NSWIS (3)
- Recipes (1)
- The Way to Bulk (38)
- The Way to Fuel (26)
- The Way to Recover (31)
- The Way to Shred (33)
- Uncategorised (12)
Products used by our athletes
MUSASHI SHRED & BURN Protein Powder
Rated 4.74 out of 5$64.99 – $111.99
MUSASHI PRE-WORKOUT 225G
Rated 4.59 out of 5$42.99
MUSASHI BULK PROTEIN Powder
Rated 4.33 out of 5$57.99 – $104.99
MUSASHI 100% WHEY Protein Powder
Rated 4.89 out of 5$67.99 – $111.99