The Way to Recover • 01/08/2018Musashi Chocolate Protein Bark
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 15 min Serves: 14 Ingredients:
- 200g dark cooking chocolate
- 1 scoop (15g) Musashi 100% Whey Protein Powder – Chocolate
- 1tsp natural honey
- 1tsp white chia seeds
- 2 handfuls of trail mix with cranberries, coconut and mixed seeds (i.e. superfood mix)
- Melt dark chocolate in a heat proof bowl in the microwave for approximately 2 ½ - 3 minutes.
- Add Musashi 100% Whey to the melted chocolate.
- Add honey to the chocolate mix.
- Pour the mixture onto a cookie tray or dish lined with baking paper and smooth with a spoon.
- Sprinkle mixed dried fruit and nuts over the top.
- Sprinkle chia seeds over the top.
- Place into the fridge for 2-hours or until firm.
- Break into pieces and serve as a snack or store in the fridge for up to 4-days.
|Energy||97Kcal / 408kJ|