The Way to Fuel • 01/08/2018Musashi Fuel Protein Slice
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 15 min Serves: 12 Ingredients:
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. natural honey
- 1 tbsp. white chia seeds
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup dried pitted prunes
- 2 tbsp. of either Musashi 100% Creatine Powder or Musashi 100% Beta Alanine Powder
- Place dried apricots into a heat proof bowl and cover in boiling water. Leave for approximately 5-7-minutes. Then drain water and place into a blender until finely chopped.
- Blend the oats and then the prunes in the blender.
- In a saucepan place butter, peanut butter and honey on a low heat until fully melted. Mix with a spoon to combine.
- Place all ingredients together in a large bowl and combine.
- Using a flat baking tray (cookie tray) place the mixture flat. Use a rolling pin to smooth the finish, cover in glad wrap and place into the fridge for 3-4hrs.
- Enjoy as a snack around training or in-between meals.
|Energy||152Kcal / 640kJ|